Sales Ambassador (full-time) – Hong Kong
Posting Date: 7 January, 2019
Timothy Oulton Hong Kong are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and driven Sales Ambassador to ensure each and every customer in our gallery receives outstanding service by providing the ‘best on planet’ experience whilst also achieving the defined sales budget.
The Halo Group has been at the forefront of innovation in the furniture industry since its inception in 1976. The company is a world leader in the luxury furniture and lifestyle markets, providing our customers with exquisite handcrafted products. Today, we collaborate with some of the most exciting designers in the world, and also produce a diverse range of products including furniture, trunks, bags and travel accessories.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis and we will reopen again if required. We regret to note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- A “can and will do” attitude and readiness to achieve results.
- A flexible attitude to working time; willing to work weekends and later evenings in order to support the gallery team.
- Able to work in team and achieve common goals.
- Pro-active and creative approach to sales and marketing
- Proven ability to influence and persuade in order to achieve goals
- Customer focused
- Self-starter and motivated with high energy levels with a desire to succeed.
- Plan and prioritize own time well to maximize effectiveness.
- Act with integrity at all times.
- Good communication skills with a sense of personal presentation and grooming consistent with a global leader in lifestyle retailing.
- Outstanding written and spoken English; spoken Chinese (Putonghua)
- Achieve the assigned sales budgets, goals and objectives set by the Gallery Manager while delivering the Timothy Oulton retail experience consistently through “Best on Planet” customer service and retail theatre as per the defined guidelines.
- Execution of product knowledge and inspiring product demonstration like an expert and as per defined guidelines on 5 senses, 9 steps to good sales, the 7 wonders, product and room set training.
- Accurately process customer orders by ensuring personalized service including order follow-ups, updates or complaint handling, building up long lasting business relationships with customers, colleagues and manager by giving 100% effort.
- Ensure the gallery display is maintained and executed as per defined plan and guidelines and changed within the defined timelines.
- Understand and facilitate all operational functions of the “Best on Planet Procedure” including the company’s Point-of-Sale system, store inventory management and optimization of best-selling products/ranges of the gallery, cash handling, sales reporting, housekeeping duties and completing required training modules.
- Support team members in any way that is required to ensure that the team delivers Best Of Planet results.