Digital Marketing Manager (full-time) – Hong Kong
Posting Date: 7 January, 2019
Halo Creative & Design are looking for a skilled and passionate Digital Marketing Manager to drive closer relationships with our accounts and deliver an improved service and higher quality relationships, thereby delivering sales growth.
The Halo Group has been at the forefront of innovation in the furniture industry since its inception in 1976. The company is a world leader in the luxury furniture and lifestyle markets, providing our customers with exquisite handcrafted products. Today, we collaborate with some of the most exciting designers in the world, and also produce a diverse range of products including furniture, trunks, bags and travel accessories.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis and we will reopen again if required. We regret to note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we review your application.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience in a digital agency context, or a strong client side candidate
- Fully familiar and actively following / mastering developments in the digital social networking space
- Strong affinity for the brand and the target audience
- Able to interpret from conceptual brand expression into solid and quantitatively measurable digital outcomes.
- Excellent English and all-round communications skills
- Build the digital strategy of the TO brand and define key objectives, develop & execute the plan across multiple channels; manage the budget
- Effectively define, build and refresh the brand into the online environment and manage the online presence and identity of the brand, eg mobile, to raise brand awareness and drive traffic to websites and stores
- Plan and execute traffic acquisition strategy through SEO, global and local advertising campaigns, influencers program
- Oversee social media strategy and execution for the company; contribute to design, build and maintain presence to drive brand loyalty and engagement
- Measure and report performance of all digital channels and campaigns, including trends and insights; assess against goals (ROI, KPIs) making constant improvements. Create tracking tools as needed to provide accurate analysis and recommendations
- Evaluate end-to-end digital customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Oversee the online experience for other Halo brands; work closely with each team to understand the objectives and needs; build and deploy the strategy online
- Work closely with the marketing team to plan & deploy global brand campaign online
- Constantly improve and optimize usability, design, UX, UI, content of website to increase engagement and time spent
- Manage CRM activities; create and execute campaigns to drive website traffic and build company’s customer database
- Collaborate with vendors and agencies; optimize & harmonize the role of vendors across all brands to maximize the results
- Coordinate website projects of different brands ensuring supportive missions
- High energy levels
- Ability to execute
- Passion for the product and the business
- A desire to succeed