Posting date: 14 March 2017
• A “can and will do” attitude and readiness to achieve results.
• A flexible attitude to working time; willing to work weekends and later evenings
• Able to work in team environment and achieve common goals.
• Pro-active and creative approach to sales and marketing
• Proven ability to influence and persuade in order to achieve goals
• Self-starter and motivated with high energy levels with a desire to succeed.
• Plan and prioritize own time well to maximize effectiveness.
• Act with integrity at all times.
• Good communication skills with a sense of personal presentation and grooming consistent with a global leader in lifestyle retailing.
• Achieve the assigned sales budgets, goals and objectives set by the Gallery Manager while delivering the Timothy Oulton retail experience consistently through “Best on Planet” customer service and retail theatre as per the defined guidelines.
• Execution of product knowledge and inspiring product demonstration and as per defined guidelines on 5 senses, 9 steps to good sales, the 7 wonders, product and room set training.
• Accurately process customer orders by ensuring personalized service including order follow-ups, updates or complaint handling, building up long lasting business relationships with customers, colleagues and manager through best effort
• Ensure the gallery display is maintained and executed as per defined plan and guidelines and changed within the defined timelines.
• Understand and facilitate all operational functions of the “Best on Planet Procedure” including the company’s Point-of-Sale system, store inventory management and optimization of best-selling products/ranges of the gallery, cash handling, sales reporting, housekeeping duties and completing required training modules.
• Support team members in any way that is required to ensure that the team delivers Best On Planet results.
We are passionate individuals who want to help build a world class company from the ground up; we are hardworking, enthusiastic, tenacious, motivated by our long term vision, and aren’t satisfied with conventional ways! If you feel you share these qualities too and would like to be a part of this adventure and Halo family, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.