Posting date: 1 December 2017
- At least 2 years’ sales experience in retail organization; knowledge of or experience in furniture/home furnishings and/or a background in Interior Design will be advantageous
- Passionate to achieve results and grow sales
- Confident doing home visits and measuring spaces effectively
- Ability to influence and persuade in order to achieve goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize own time well to maximize effectiveness.
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Good communication skills with a sense of personal presentation and grooming consistent with global lifestyle retail standards
- Outstanding written and spoken English, and spoken Chinese (Putonghua)
- Achieve the assigned sales budgets, goals and objectives set by the Gallery Manager
- Deliver the Timothy Oulton retail experience consistently through “Best on Planet” customer service and retail theatre as per the defined guidelines.
- Perform independent home visits, measure spaces accurately and provide advice on products confidently in order to achieve sales.
- Complete understanding and execution of product knowledge and inspiring product demonstration like an expert and as per defined guidelines on 5 senses, 9 steps to good sales, the 7 wonders, product and room set training.
- Accurately process customer orders by ensuring personalized service including order follow-ups, updates or complaint handling, building up long lasting business relationships with customers, colleagues and manager by giving 100% effort.
- Handle any customer complaints/returns and provide timely solutions and regular follow-ups and updates.
We are passionate individuals who want to help build a world class company from the ground up; we are hardworking, enthusiastic, tenacious, motivated by our long term vision, and aren’t satisfied with conventional ways! If you feel you share these qualities too and would like to be a part of this adventure and Halo family, please send your CV to email@example.com.