Posting date: 1 April 2018
Purpose of Role
Lead from the front on global projects, manage and direct projects operationally and maintain visual brand standards.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ project / visual management experience from inception to completion. Global retail projects
- Understand branding from a visual and corporate perspective
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-up and/or Illustrator skill are required along with solid levels of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Excel & Word)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with various levels of the Company, thus excellent communication and interpersonal skills are needed
- Demonstrated ability to read and explain construction documents and detailed drawings; space relations and perspective
- Well organized in handling daily operations, sourcing quotes, budget and project coordinating. Ability in creating and managing budgets and communicating to
- Ability to implement plans per directions and schedules
- Demonstrated high levels of problem solving
- Ability to plan, execute and drive all EMEA / UK based tradeshows from inception to
- Act as a connector within the
- Drive and execute on-time commercial installations and floor plans for store refresh installs, trade shows and new store openings according to brand guidelines. Includes co-accountability with Merchandising Manager ensuring right product
- Responsible for setting project timelines / managing budgets and flagging potential delays to GPM. Ability to take project objectives and translate into tasks
- Act as the Ambassador, Leader and Trainer of Timothy Oulton Brand maintaining 5 Senses and Brand Guidelines in all places
- Accountable to keep track of floor plans by store: specific sizes, ensuring we always keep up to date “floorplan with products by season”, etc. in Dropbox.
- Prioritize time and schedule with 25% global travel.
- Train Gallery staff on Brand Guidelines (5 senses), VM and how to maintain Galleries at
- Coordinate with Contractors, Vendors, Gallery Managers and Regional Operations/ Area Managers to help implement Store Development activities; build rapport and good
- Master product knowledge including new and discontinued
- Set and lead meetings; create and communicate meeting notes to all attendees.
- A customer-focused and team-based attitude
- High energy level and willingness to contribute
- Ability to influence and persuade others to achieve goals
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks efficiently with strong attention to
- Self-motivated and accountable
- Strong team spirit (Communicative, Respectful, Helpful, Patient)
- This position is physically demanding as it requires the role holder to move furniture and thus the ability to do so without impediment
- Willingness to ask questions and develop a deeper understanding
- Pro-active approach
We are passionate individuals who want to help build a world class company from the ground up; we are hardworking, enthusiastic, tenacious, motivated by our long term vision, and aren’t satisfied with conventional ways! If you feel you share these qualities too and would like to be a part of this adventure and Halo family, please send your CV to email@example.com.