Posting date: 30 January 2018
- Degree holder in Graphic Design/Multimedia/Arts/Web Design or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years or above working experience in Advertising or Design agency
- Advanced proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Mac OSX, Microsoft Office, Acrobat
- Knowledge of HTML/ CSS, Dreamweaver, and UX wireframing tools
- A good working knowledge of WordPress, Magento, and other web CMS
- Proficient of Premiere, After Effect is an added advantage
- Strong spoken and written English
- Visual design for websites, mobile, social, email and more.
- Working on all types of marketing on/offline materials that range from display ads, in-store marketing, posters, brand identity etc.
- Manage incoming requests for various brands within organization to execute long-term and ad-hoc projects
- Involved in video shooting and editing, and produce creative motion graphics
- Coordinate with internal design team and external suppliers, freelance or photographers.
- Proactively identify opportunities and quickly implement solutions
- Champion innovation and sharing with the wider team
- Strong, professional team player who can communicate, collaborate and influence effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualization, design and execute digital projects
- Excellent feel for visual systems and upholding brand standards and style guidelines
- A passion for design, strong sense at good typography, layout, good colour and marketing sense
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to fast-changing priorities
- Self-motivated, responsible, and able to work independently both effectively and efficiently
We are passionate individuals who want to help build a world class company from the ground up; we are hardworking, enthusiastic, tenacious, motivated by our long term vision, and aren’t satisfied with conventional ways! If you feel you share these qualities too and would like to be a part of this adventure and Halo family, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.