Posting date: 1 February 2018
- At least 1 -2 years of Managerial level experience in Retail / Hospitality / Service organization with similar responsibilities.
- Strong leadership with effective interpersonal and team management skills eg, coaching and developing
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize daily objectives to achieve budgets set.
- Initiative, excellent communication skills and ability to lead by example.
- Work effectively with the store and T.O. management to promote teamwork and achieve common goals.
- A sense of personal presentation and grooming consistent with Style Guide
- Own your subject – Product knowledge and market awareness essential.
- A practical approach to solving problems and making decisions.
- A confident approach and readiness to take on challenges.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, with good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Integrity and the passion to deliver results. “The TO Twinkle.”
- Ability to lead by example and drive the gallery in achieving the assigned targets; ensure personalized and Best on Planet service including quotations and order follow-up.
- Accurately process customer orders by ensuring personalized service, including order follow up, updates or complaint handling; providing effective and timely solutions to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Managing inventory and product margin accordingly.
- Control stocks to limit shrinkage as per budget.
- Maintain product display & VM at all times by adhering to the defined brand hallmarks/ VM guidelines.
- Coordinate the Trading Calendar of events in and around the gallery, collaborating with the marketing team.
- Manage all gallery operational responsibilities according to “BOPP” including POS team usage, team rosters, Daily Diary, store housekeeping, price change, display according to brand guidelines, store administrative duties eg, ensuring consistent supply of stationary/shopping bags/marketing collateral, etc.
- Manage store revenue, including cash handling, cash/card reconciliation and deposit to bank.
- Manage customer database of all past, existing and potential customers.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly sales reports eg, regular feedback to the merchandising team on products as per your consumer and market requirements.
We are passionate individuals who want to help build a world class company from the ground up; we are hardworking, enthusiastic, tenacious, motivated by our long term vision, and aren’t satisfied with conventional ways! If you feel you share these qualities too and would like to be a part of this adventure and Halo family, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.