Posting date: 1 May 2018
Purpose of Role
To be responsible for the support of a range of IT and change projects from initial conception, through design and build, to delivery.
- Degree in IT or Business-related course of study.
- 3+ years of Business Systems Analyst experience.
- 2+ years of Agile Software development experience
- Ability to self-organize and multi-task in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to traverse difficult conversations relating to project scope and priority.
- Proven experience working with software developers and technical specialists.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Previous/current experience in a large, enterprise level organisation – ideally a complex. organisation where you have experienced Matrix management and/or a multi-national business.
- Experience in a range of BA tools and techniques.
- An understanding of how the business model impacts project requirements.
- Good sense of UI design.
- Knowledge & experience in Wholesale / Retail / Supply Chain / Ecommerce industry.
- Project Management credentials.
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
- Creating detailed Business Requirement Documents as required and translating them into functional specifications and process models.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the projects team and key stakeholders to assist with the creation of project documentation.
- Creation of Requirements Specification documents for new projects, developed in collaboration with the Project Sponsor and with full consultation across impacted business areas.
- Provide guidance for improving business processes by coming up with creative and alternative approaches to solving business problems.
- Managing the scope and user expectations by ensuring requirements can be met within existing project budgets and timeframes.
- Ensuring Change Request processes are followed to approve any changes to the documentation.
- Provide supporting activities to departments during the implementation of the project, ensuring that requirements are understood by the delivery teams, giving any necessary clarification.
- Passion for people, product and the business.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to succeed.
- Ability to plan and execute.
- Flexible to work in an SME environment.
- Organized and has the ability to prioritize effectively.
We are passionate individuals who want to help build a world class company from the ground up; we are hardworking, enthusiastic, tenacious, motivated by our long term vision, and aren’t satisfied with conventional ways! If you feel you share these qualities too and would like to be a part of this adventure and Halo family, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.