Furniture Outlet New Jersey
Halo are world leaders and innovators in luxury furniture and accessories. Every piece is authentically handcrafted with original and energetic flair, fashioned with exquisite attention to detail. Explore Halo’s five unique brands at the New Jersey Outlet including:
- Timothy Oulton; vintage designs reinterpreted for today with a daring twist.
- Oxford by Timothy Oulton; a modern and vibrant collection imbued with the University’s rich heritage.
- Halo Established 1976; classically styled pieces for the contemporary home.
- Michael Yeung; rethinking conventional materials to create furniture as functional art.
- Bleu Nature; breathing new life into the beauty of natural driftwood.
201 445 2094
695 South Route 17, Paramus, NJ 07652, United States Opening Hours
Monday to Saturday: 11:00am – 7:00pm
Directions from the George Washington Bridge:
Merge onto I-95 S via the ramp on the left. Keep right to take I-95 (Local) South toward I-80/NJ-4 Hackensack. Merge onto State Route 4 West NJ – exit 72A toward Paramus 6.7 miles. Merge onto State Route 17 North toward Mahwah 3.4 miles. Take Route 17 North exit East Ridgewood Ave. (Just past The Fire House Restaurant) to make a U-Turn. Take Route 17 South. Halo is approximately 500 feet after you exit stay to your right.
Directions from East Rutherford Route 3:
Take the NJ Route 17 North exit toward Rutherford, merge onto Route 17 North. Stay on Route 17 approximately 5 miles, toward Ridgewood. Exit onto East Ridgewood Ave. (Just past The Fire House Restaurant) to make a U-Turn. Take Route 17 South. Halo is approximately 500 feet after you exit stay to your right.
Directions from Tappan Zee Bridge:
From the Tappan Zee Bridge follow I-287 E/I – 87 S toward Orange Turnpike in Ramapo, 24 miles. Take exit 15 A from I-87. Continue on Route 287 S toward Mahwah, stay to left and take Route 17 South 9.3 miles to Halo Furniture Outlet.